The Resonance Saxophone Orchestra felt truly honored to have composer/performer Lisa Neher write for our ensemble. Her attention to detail, openness to feedback, and joyful musicality made our music experience one that every ensemble should be fortunate enough to have. --Misty Theisen, conductor
"What an astounding inspiration you were to our students! We love your piece and felt very lucky to have had the opportunity to premiere it. Thank you for everything and we so look forward to working with you again soon!"
--Joshua Thompson, Director of Instrumental Activities at Saint Xavier University, Chicago
"Working with Lisa Neher was such a pleasure. She was so responsive to my ideas about the music I commissioned. Lisa truly heard me and understand what I wanted. The three pieces she composed—in the usual spoken-word genre—worked well both for me and for my pianist. Lisa treated the poetry sensitively, surrounding it with beautiful music. Weeks after the premiere of Upon a Broken World, audience members continued to remind me how moved they had been by Lisa’s compositions."
—Marian Wilson Kimber of Red Vespa
- Would you like a piece written specially for you or your ensemble?
- Are you part of a group, school, or church that needs music for a special occasion or theme?
- Would you like to commemorate a special occasion (wedding, graduation, anniversary, etc) in an unforgettable way?
- I would love to work with you to create a unique piece of music!
- Contact me today and let’s get started! I’m excited to work with you.